Interesting advice here…messes up the narcissists game.
“Their kryptonite is stroking their ego by building in a compliment in everything you do or ask for.”
Michaelsen, G. (2015). Can’t Contain Your Own Narcissist!? Beat Him At HIS OWN GAME. Retrieved October 23, 2015, from http://www.yourtango.com/experts/dating-coach-gregg-michaelsen/legend-their-own-mind-narcissism-lets-deal-it
“These characteristics apply to males and females
1. Self-centered. His needs are paramount.
2. No remorse for mistakes or misdeeds.
3. Unreliable, undependable.
4. Does not care about the consequences of his actions.
5. Projects faults on to others. High blaming behavior; never his fault.
How to By-Pass Your reptilian brain and Restore Your Creative Power
Characteristics of the Reptilian brain include dominance (dominate or be dominated), aggression, sex and seeking a mate, rigidity, obsessiveness, compulsiveness, worship, fear, submission and greed.